sâmbătă, 4 martie 2017

I’ll Let You Be In My Dreams If I Can Be In Yours By Zoe Moss

'I'll let you be in my dreams if I can be in yours' is a wonderfully comical limited edition piece from Zoe Moss, with Yoda from Star Wars holding a harmonica and Bob Dylan holding a lightsaber. Moss has been visiting comic-cons and produces amazingly detailed and playful photo-realist oil paintings of super heroes and famous icons. The title is a lyric from Bob Dylan's song 'Talkin' World War III Blues'. The juxtaposition of these two iconic figures, and the uncanny image of them holding each other's greatest weapons, makes you think about the power each item can hold, and the power of both war and words. Click the banner to get it at ONLY: USD150.00
Discount Coupon


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu