duminică, 26 februarie 2017

Campbell's Soup Can, 1965 (blue and purple) By Andy Warhol

This museum art print is a Pop Art classic printed on fine art paper. Andy Warhol's iconic Campbell's Soup Can is arguably the signature image of his career. Warhol's Campbell's Soup Can reproduces an object of mass consumption in the most literal sense. The original artwork was silkscreened, a printmaking method originally invented for commercial use. In a semi-mechanized process, Warhol repeated the same basic soup can image on dozens of canvases.Warhol claimed that the Campbell's Soup Can was his favourite work. Of Campbell's Soup he said, "I used to drink it. I used to have the same lunch every day, for 20 years, I guess, the same thing over and over again. Someone said my life has dominated me; I liked that idea." Image Credit: ©/®/TM The Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts, Inc. Click the banner to get it at ONLY: USD205.00
Discount Coupon


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu